1. Comfortable - The average temperature in Southern Africa is 30°C whilst the average temperature in Europe is 7°C
2. Affordable - The Euro is roughly 10x as strong as the South African, Namibian and Botswana currencies and much stronger for Mozambique and Zambia.
3. Timing - The changing of the seasons is the perfect time to go on safari as the summer rains are subsiding making getting around easier; the 2m tall “elephant grass” is slowly dying down making spotting animals easier.
4. Safe - With the political unrest that is sweeping much of the world the countries of Southern Africa are all in a tourist friendly and stable state.
5. Amazing - The sense of freedom in the wide-open spaces of Southern Africa is something that everybody should experience at least once in their lives- why not make it now!